In the Christian tradition of sharing, on Sunday September 11, 2016 you are invited to share your bounty at Sarah and Abraham’s Table
How to Participate:
- On Sunday September 11 take your gift to the Parish Hall — something from your garden or a home crafted product
AND / OR
- Make a donation (and take home) a gift from the table
Sunday September 11, 2016:
- Sarah and Abraham’s Table will be set up in the Parish Hall
- Before the 10am service, please leave your gifts on the table. You are encouraged, but not required, to leave a tag indicating a suggested donation for your gift.
- After the 10am service, and during Coffee Hour, items on the table will be available for a donation to the Church.
All money’s raised will be used, by the Altar Guild, to purchase candles for our Memorial Bowl
*Please note: this is NOT a “garage sale.” Please do not gift commercial items.